What a burst of energy! This little guy loves to run, run, RUN!!! When Daddy comes home from work or when someone comes to the house, he greets them by grabbing his baseball cap and running up and down the hallway. (He's showing off his baseball skills... running the bases!) Sometimes, he intentionally knocks off his cap with his hand as if the wind blew it off. :) Then, he lands in the living room with a feet-first or head-first slide. He quickly bounces up and off he goes again! His athletic abilities, coordination, and strength impress us all the time.
His vocabulary continues to grow daily and he is speaking more complete sentences. Some of his current phrases that make us smile are "Um... I guess so," "heavy muscles," "Dog woofing!" (Dog barking), "Good job, Momma!" and "I know-know" (meaning "I don't know"). He likes to say, "[Be] careful, Daddy!" when Danny goes down the stairs. And, if we ask him if his diaper is dirty, he usually replies, "Not [too] bad!" :) He also recently told us "I 'wuv' you" for the first time! :)
We try to make a little time every day for "school" to work on learning letters, numbers, and colors. He loves it!
He really likes the one-on-one attention to "play toys" with Mom or Dad. I'm not sure if Mommy or Titon had more fun building with blocks that day! :)
He loves to play with and "talk" trucks! He can name all kinds of construction vehicles and is really impressed when we see the real things in action or driving down the road.
He definitely still LOVES to swing... especially if Daddy is pushing him!
We also still enjoy reading books together. He just started asking for a book to look at on his own before we turn out the lights. :)
Daddy and his sons. :)
We love our precious sons and are so grateful for the Lord's goodness!























No comments:
Post a Comment