Monday, February 10, 2014

Making Friends with the Plants

Last night while I was cooking supper, I had Titon in a walker-style toy in the kitchen with me.  He got a little close to the waste basket once and starting pulling (and licking) the plastic liner hanging over the edge. :)  So, I moved him a few inches away, and he was playing happily again.  I was setting the table with my back turned to him and all of a sudden I heard a loud CRASH!!!  I whipped around to see my blue ceramic pot and plant stand tumbled over, dirt spilled on the floor, and my plant totally uprooted in Titon's little hand... of course, on the way to his mouth.  As soon as I realized he wasn't hurt, I laughed out loud at the hilarious scene and realized this is probably the first of many, MANY more incidents that will likely involve dirt and loud noises with a little boy around the house!  He is definitely in exploring mode... anything within four feet is at risk!  And, now he has wheels!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment